Our terms and conditions will explain our terms and conditions of delivery and payment in the online store www.fierymill.net applicable from 03.04.2021.
Fierymill (company id 3097810-6) is the legal entity selling products in this online store. We sell our products to individuals of legal age worldwide. All prices include Finnish VAT of 24%. We reserve the right to change product prices and shipping costs.
- For products in the category Handmade we deliver to worldwide. These products are sent from Finland and include the Finnish VAT of 24%.
- For all other products, our print on demand partner Printful prints and ships the items from their location that is nearest to the consumer. However, since the products are sold by a Finnish company, all prices include the Finnish VAT of 24%.
- We deliver all products worldwide except to the United Kingdom unless specifically specified in the product description.
Deliveries and delivery fees
- For products in Handmade category the shipping cost will be noted as an estimate in the product description and calculated fully during checkout.
- Delivery times for these products depend on the selected products and best shipping method. We will be in touch as soon as the order is processed on the estimated delivery time if all products are in stock.
- If products need to be made by order, the lead time in making the products is 1-3 weeks depending on rush, holidays etc. We will keep you updated once the order is processed. You can always contact us to enquire about the lead time for made by order products.
- For all other products, shipping costs are defined by our print on demand partner and are calculated at checkout. You can see estimated shipping times from https://www.printful.com/shipping
- We are not responsible for delayed deliveries caused by force majeure or any damage due to delayed delivery. You should get your goods within the times stated above. However, delivery times are quoted for information only and are not binding.
- All customers (generally outside EU) are responsible for the import customs clearance and payment of customs duties and taxes in their homeland.
- Unfortunately after Jan 1 2021 and the new VAT laws put in place in the United Kingdom, we will no longer be shipping any products to the UK. As a small company complying with Finnish tax laws in challenging enough, trying to do the same for a different country is just too much of a hassle.
- We accept payments in our webshop through PayPal and Stripe, both secured services used worldwide. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to our payment processors, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
- Thus all major credit cards and PayPal are supported.
- All payment processing by our partners is secured and encrypted
- For PayPal payment method, you must have a personal PayPal account from which the transfer is done.
- You can return and get a refund for all of our products except custom prints as they are made custom for you.
- Returning the products:
- If you want to return your order, you need to do it in 14 days from the delivery. Please, always contact us first ([email protected]) so we will send you the returns slip (via e-mail) you need to attach to your return.
- Notice, that sending the return back to us is in your own expense and the products needs to be packed similarily and be in un-used condition. We always check the condition of the returned products before making refunds.
- Return orders must send back to us to address: Fierymill Design, Riihilahdentie 17, 83100 Liperi, Finland. Attach the returns slip and the original package slip from your delivery.
- When we get and accept your return, we will refund you in 14 days.
- Please note that not retrieving the shipment from a shipping location is not a product return. If you do not intend to retrieve the shipment please inform us.
- If the shipment never arrives to you, contact us immediately at [email protected]
- If the product is damaged during shipment, you must make a complaint to the shipping company through which you received the shipment.
Changing these terms and conditions
Fierymill reserves the right to change these terms and conditions when needed. You will find the up to date information about the terms and conditions on this page.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions about deliveries and payments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: [email protected]