Who we are
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online to our online store and/or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily contact us via our website or via email, phone or letter.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
What information we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, to show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for many purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate checkout information for future orders.
- We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Information shared with Printful
We accept payments in our web-shop through PayPal and Stripe, both used worldwide and are secured services. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.Information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes:
Information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
How payment providers use our data
To better understand how a provider uses and stores the data shared with them, check their privacy policies directly:
You will also find more details about Woo Commerce’s payment providers here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/privacy-payments/
What systems we use to collect and store your personal data
Service provider: https://www.dreamhost.com/legal/privacy-policy/
We also use Google Analytics to analyze the customers behavior into our web-pages and Web-shop. We do not share any analytics information gathered with other Google products.
How do we store your data?
We store your personal data at the services we use, for examble, WordPress (WooCommerce, etc. other plugins), Accounting system and e-mail. We might also occasionally save your information in some other system if needed. For example if we do a customer survey or have a competition and collect your information for it.
We use only well known and trusted service providers. All the data we stored are protected by our service providers in secure manner and is password protected.
We hope you understand that the transmission of information via the internet, any systems, email, some-channels or text message is not completely secure. But we will do our best to protect your personal information while you are using our services, contact us or we store information about you. We can’t guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services we use, you provide to us over email or any other channel you are contacting us. Please notice, that any transmission of information is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we are using appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, miss-use and unauthorized use, access or modification or theft.
We use encryption to keep your data private in transit using SSL/TLS protocol (HTTPS)
We currently do not send out any marketing messages.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
All customer data is stored on the servers of our service provider, DreamHost. The servers are located in the United States. All data transfers from the storage location to processing locations (where our computers are) are done via encrypted connections.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Providing all our services to you
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or only accept functional cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in many cases, most of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Or write to us at: Fierymill Design, Riihilahdentie 17, 83100 Liperi, Finland
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.